At Aurora Dental Care
Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, and state-of-the-art dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist; you are not alone, and our practice puts forth an extra effort to make sure that you are comfortable and happy every time you visit our practice. We are sensitive to your needs as a patient; you can always count on receiving individual attention from our doctor and staff.
What to Expect Your First Time
- A review of your complete dental and medical forms.
- Complete X-rays taken of your teeth and mouth.
- A cleaning, check-up, and polishing by one of our expert dental hygienists.
- A thorough dental exam and consultation by Dr. Petronio or Dr. Moore. During this time you will be able to discuss the status of your dental health and treatment options.
What to Bring
- Your completed health history forms (click here).
- Your medical insurance card, if you have one.
- Your Smile!
We are proud to offer CareCredit Financing to help you pay for treatments and procedures which may not be covered by your insurance. CareCredit is also available to cover deductibles and co-pays. You can apply for CareCredit online (at carecredit.com), by phone (800-365-8295), or in person (at our office).
In office financing also available, inquire at your appointment and we can discuss options.